1. The crates have arrived and the unpacking has begun!
2. A crate arrives that weighs 744 lbs. What could possibly be inside?
3. There is a giant transformer wrapped in plastic wrap. We don’t think it will hold him for long.
4. Arizona Science Center staff casually move around a giant shark jaw. Those teeth don’t look that sharp!
5. Justin Bieber makes an appearance in a portrait made entirely of candy. We didn’t think he could get much sweeter.
6. A fully functioning mini-car is driven to to the lobby of Arizona Science Center. This car would make parking downtown so much easier!
“The Science of Ripley’s Believe It or Not!®” opens Feb. 10. Don’t miss out on all of the unbelievable!