As a nonprofit organization, Arizona Science Center relies on generous contributions from individuals, corporations, foundations, and public agencies to support our many programs.
You can make a difference!
As little as $6 inspires one child. A child can visit the Center with his or her school for $6.
- $10 will give 5 children the opportunity to see a Dorrance planetarium presentation.
- $50 will provide a camp scholarship for one girl to attend STEM camp.
- $50 will buy enough supplies for the Combustion demonstration for one month.
- $135 will provide a camp scholarship for one child for a three-day camp.
- $150 will buy a 90-minute, hands-on workshop for 15 children and parents.
- $150 will buy a classroom program for 30 students.
- $200 will buy enough liquid nitrogen for one month of demonstrations.
- $300 will buy a family science night for 300 people.
- $1,000 will pay for three buses for 150 children who visit the Center under our free field trip program for Title 1 schools.
Individual donors have played a vital role in the Science Center’s history of inspiring, educating and entertaining people of all ages about science. When you choose to make a donation to our annual fund, you support the core programs that help us shape tomorrow’s leaders in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. Your tax-deductible gift will help ensure that Arizona Science Center is able to continue to develop and offer robust, engaging and relevant learning opportunities aimed at developing skills for a future workforce, including critical thinking and problem solving.
The Director's Circle is a special organization of individuals with a deep interest in supporting the educational programs of Arizona Science Center. With an annual gift of $1,250 or more, members share in the Center's mission to inspire, educate and entertain people of all ages about science. The annual leadership support of the Director's Circle ensures the funding necessary to inspire our next generation of community leaders.
When you become an Arizona Science Center community supporter, you will be demonstrating your commitment to inspiring lifelong science education and learning in Arizona for the more than half a million visitors and guests who pass through our doors annually. Work with our team to choose projects, exhibitions, programs and events aligned with your strategic goals. Plus, enjoy premiere access to the Center while achieving your philanthropic goals.
You're invited to be a part of Arizona Science Center's signature annual fundraising event! Be the first to experience our newest featured exhibition and support the Center’s STEM education programs.
The Legacy Society Planned Giving Program
Ensure that future generations will have the opportunity to benefit from Arizona Science Center’s programs by supporting our mission through your will, estate plans, or life-income arrangements. When you inform us of such a gift, you receive lifetime membership in the Legacy Society.
You can effectively increase the impact of your personal gift to the Science Center — doubling or even tripling your support of our many innovative and educational programs. Find out if your employer has a matching gift program and how to qualify.